|Family & Friends|
|Relationships:||Alex (ex-fiancée + currently dating)|
Dave is a fictional character played by Zachary Knighton , from the ABC comedy, Happy Endings.
Character Overview Edit
After being left at the altar on his wedding day by Alex, Dave found himself picking up the pieces of a broken relationship and getting back into the dating world. With the help of his best friends Brad and Max, Dave quit his day job and is now self-employed; operating a steak sandwich food truck called 'Steak Me Home Tonight'. Dave is currently sharing residence with stains of unknown origin on Max's futon as he figures out how to get his life back on track. Since his breakup with Alex, Dave has dated and/or hooked up with several women, which sometimes annoys Alex since she hasn't had much luck with her own dating life.
Dave's Happy Ending Edit
Wife. House. Kids. Best friendship with Michael Jordan.
- He owns his own sandwich truck called 'Steak Me Home Tonight.'
- He may have feelings for Penny as suggested by his therapist.
- He is currently dating Alex.
- In season 3 he moved in with Alex.
- He use to live with Max after Alex left him at the altar.